- To manage and oversee the HR and Personnel operations, by developing, communicating and ensuring full implementation of all HR strategic initiatives, while ensuring employees compliance to Medstar Group policies and procedures and the Egyptian Laws.
- Prepares the annual budget and operational plans for the Group HR and Personnel department, ensuring alignment with the company's strategies, and submits to the Group Supporting Functions Director for final approval.
- Establishes the HR & Personnel Operational Policies and Procedures manuals ensuring total compliance by all company employees.
- Also updates the manuals upon any occurring procedures/regulation change, and ensure comprehensive communication to the concerned parties.
- Sets the standards and performance measures (KPIs) for the HR and Personnel department, and cascades it down to the his direct reports and monitors their timely implementation, ensures the achievement of the set objectives.
- Ensures the efficient execution of the HR competency based systems and policies covering recruitment, salary scales, compensation, incentives and benefits, promotions, disciplining, performance management, training, and personnel services based on the Company’s objectives, government regulations and labor legislation
- Manages and controls departmental expenditures within agreed budget with respect to manpower planning and recruitment needs.
- Reviews and approves the yearly training plan and budget including vocational and soft skills training.
- Ensures the on-going communication of the Competency Model through various initiative, in order to be fully instilled and comprehended by current company employees and efficiently introduced to newly hired candidates, in order to ensure a unified corporate culture and company identify.
- Provides assistance and management tools to Department Heads in the assessment of training needs for all positions in the company, and ensures an effective implementation of the approved training programs, as per approved yearly plan.
- Provides Medstar Group Top Management with all the necessary data and statistics relating to human resources issues in order to assist them in their decision making process.
- Analyses performance trends, competencies and results and presents to top management, highlighting the organization's skills inventory level and improvement areas, and also recommends HR initiatives to fill gaps.
- Follows up and monitors the implementation of the approved initiatives.
- Ensures a clear process of communication is in place with Finance in matters relating to all human resources financial aspects such as; (increments, salary deductions etc.…)
- Ensures that all company official documents are valid to avoid any legal liability.
- B.Sc. in any discipline, HR diploma or an advanced Degree is Preferred.
- Not less than 15 years experience in a human resources field.
للتقدم لهذة الوظيفة اضغط هنا
الموقع الالكتروني للشركة
القطعة 21 - - المنطقة الصناعية الثالثة A6
العاشر من رمضان, الشرقية
علامة مميزة: امام مصنع ايديال زانوسى